It's Wednesday!!!!

IMG_1237

Time to sleep!

Emma signing off.

Comments

  1. That looks like a perfect way to spend your Wednesday, Emma! Pleasant dreams, sweet girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emma, we think that's the purrfect way to spend every day. :-) Our mom would agree, except for the whole needed day-hunting gig. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are almost a purrfect circle kitty, Emma! I hope you all had a pawsome holiday--my Human abandoned me so I am a little late visiting you. Nosetaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure got the cute comfy started!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaahhh...may I join you Emma? har har har *evil laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Emma,
    You look so comfortable in this position, a delightful nap indeed. I have one idea, we could play together in our dreams! yessss cool!
    purrs and love
    Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Emma, you look so comfy! I love your white boots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great thought Emma - what a comfy looking spot.
    Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Emma, you are beautiful. And you look so comfy! Have a nice nap, sweetie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aaaahhh....nothing like a good sleep, especially on a Wednesday! (or Thursday, Friday....)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts