Switcharoo


2013_02_23 003
Hello kitties, catmama here.

Blogging at midnight, I should really go to sleep as I have to go to work early tomorrow. But as I am checking something online, my little Emma is sleeping with catpapa (the picture is taken another time, not tonight). She is my baby and always sleeps with me, but lately she's been bonding more and more with catpapa. As a matter of fact right now while the two of them snooze, catpapa's hand is on top of her keeping her close. She doesn't mind. She's sleeping quietly.

Buster on the other hand has taken a more liking towards my companionship. He has found a liking to my leather purse. My purse is currently sitting on the bed and on top of it is Buster snoozing, just by my foot. Last night Buster slept next to me.

What is happening here catmamas/papas? Can you shed a light to this new change in behaviour? Does this happen normally?

Comments

  1. Aww, cute! It's funny, I just talked on my post tonight about Star being clingy lately, with me. She's a daddy's girl all over, but lately she can't sleeping or laying on me, even growling when I need to move! Leo's still my boy though, but he's been after daddy for pets every day now. But he still only sleeps with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We only sleep with Mommy. But that's because Daddy won't let us near his *side* of the bed. He says he doesn't want to eat fur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delicious moment, napping together!Love this picture!
    Hey mommy, don't worry about the kitties. It's normal!I also change my routines of sleeping, time from time, but I always return to mommy's foot during winter nights! :)
    Love you all!
    purrs
    Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Around here, I only hang out with my human. Binga trades off between her and her boyfriend, and my human thinks she goes by who needs the most kitty energy. Boodie hangs out where ever she wants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all hang out mainly with Momma, but since Momma goes into the closed bedroom with Boo at night we will seek Dad out until he goes to bed too. Abby would have only interacted with Momma, so we find all kitties are different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is pretty normal, at least it is for us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! Hey, who said we can not switch sleeping partners?? ...Sweepy prefers to sleep alone.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, that's so cute. Who knows why us cats do what we do. We like to keep the humans guessing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog a few days ago:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moosey is strongly bonded to me (catpapa), but will sometimes sleep on the catmama at night. Maybe just a "change of pace?"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mom has only had one kitty at a time and so we have always slept with her. BUT, as loving as the Admiral was, she found that I am THE most affectionate. Not only to her but EVERYONE. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts