Wordless Wednesday

2013_06_07 014

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Comments

  1. Leave my kibble alone I am the kibble guard LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shot made me laugh. Lately our cat has taken to grabbing a mouthful of kibble and popping it on the carpet in a neighboring room to eat... or to share with his co-cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can't eat it all, just lay down in it! MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that kitty won the kibble lottery, it seems! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saving some for later?


    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  6. They call him Mr. Kibbles! Ha ha ha!

    Hey Emma & Buster! The Human taked a special picture of the little chest just for you--if you have your secretary write a little email to me (spittythekitty@live.com) I will have my person email the pictures to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pair of eyes looking right back at you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great photo. Love the kitty and his bounty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a kingly looking kitty! He owns all the noms and isn't sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts