Waiting for Caturday


2014_06_29 011
I'm waiting for Caturday under the dining table.

Comments

  1. Caturday is a busy day for me! I've got cat business to attend to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good place to wait, pretty Emma. We sure hope you don't have to wait too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like Caturdays too 'cause our dad gives us all the attentions. Then we run to mom claiming we need attentions. Then we go back to dad. Yes, we tag-team our humans. They don't have time for anything but us and that's the way it should always be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope Caturday hurries up and gets here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost see it sweet Emma. I just had to reup my follow by email for your blog. So sorry I have missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha..Ha..I'm on Caturday now ;)
    Your photo look gorgeous !
    Have a fantastic weekend
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a lovely piece of artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very patient Emma. And you look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally in love with that photo! The shading, lighting, subject, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could be a very good place if your humans drop something tasty on the floor :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great photo!
    Have a super weekend...

    Noodle and crew

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well I hope it was a doozy when it finally came, Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope it was worth it when it arrived!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts