Are you ready?

2011_09_04 092
Kitties are you ready for a long weekend of napping?

Comments

  1. I get to nap a little more than usual - my human is running back and forth to Hollywood for a vintage film festival! So she'll be here a bit less than normal and I can relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me is so ready !!!!
    Guess what ? we have da same bed !!! That's bed is PURRFECT !
    Enjoy your nap & Have a lovely weekend
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're on it Buster!
    Happy Caturday!!
    Annabelle, Boo, Ping, & Mr Jinx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, and we've already started, Buster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, indeed! We already started napping, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My mom-person would have LOVED a whole weekend in bed :)
    But she have worked all weekend so nothing of that for her :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they should have named you Rip van Winkle ....Again I still think cat naps are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Popular Posts